Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rihanna is Taking Cee Lo Green Out On Tour With Her

While Rihanna is going to add a few dates to her upcoming tour, she is also going to add a new act for those dates.

Rihanna just added ten more dates to her ‘Loud’ tour and revealed she will be taking Cee Lo Green with her, states MTV.

“I’m a huge fan of Cee Lo since his days with Goodie Mob and with Gnarls Barkley. He’s a musical genius, continually reinventing himself, and I’m thrilled to have him join me on tour,” Rihanna announced.

The new dates will reportedly include Montreal, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Houston, Dallas, Albuquerque and Boston.

Green is just as excited as Rihanna about the pairing: “[I]t’s an honor and a blessing to be able to go out with a talent such as hers and I look forward to doing my part to make the tour unforgettable for the fans that come out and see us.”

Would you want to see these two on tour?

Rihanna Fashion Style

Rihanna Performance

Rihanna On The Stage

Rihanna Unique Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...